Monday, October 24, 2011

Runaway  


Here is a surprisingly good track from Bobby Orlando that came out on Prelude Records in 1983. It is a good version of that italo sound that he had for a couple of years before going full on HiNRG. Bobby O has an interesting story and I think we have covered him here a couple of times before. Basically, he was an ultra religious homophobe and in the mid to late 80's, he made the gayest music ever and it was pretty-much only listened to by gay men.

One -Two-Three - Runaway

Posted by Joel Brüt | 1 comments

Labels: , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Runaway


  • November 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

    I took note of Bobby Orlando when I heard a track "Spies" by his project artist Roni Grifith. I consider it one of the best post disco underground tracks of all time. I created a page for him on Facebook when I noticed there was none. Check it out,type Bobby O in F B search.