Monday, August 30, 2010

You're My Chance  


Here is a strong disco tinged boogie number from the much beloved by me NelWin Records / Silver Cloud records stable, with all of the Andrew Langston production hallmarks, great, slightly tribal percussive elements and ahead of their time synth hooks. I'm not too sure what the distinction between these two New York labels were, because they have the same production staff, address, similar labels, the same sound. I think Nelwin's releases are dated a little earlier.

I'd like to thank everyone that came out for the Beat Electric Dance Show this last Friday, it was intense. The film footage is being edited up now and will get posted up soon. I get the feeling that we will be taking this one on the road:

Posted by Black Shag | 4 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ You're My Chance