Saturday, May 29, 2010

Come To Me  


It's the first hot day of the year in SF and I am off to the park to catch some sun. More later on this amazing Jesse Saunders production from 1984 on Chicago label Precision Records.

Gwendolyn - Come To Me (Long Version)
Gwendolyn - Come To Me (Farley Funkin' Keith Remix)

Posted by Magnum | 3 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Come To Me


  • May 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

    You guys are inside my mind, it's a trip. I just was searching for this song right now because i just heard it for the first time today on Disc Dogs and then I get a link to Beat Electric with this posting from today. That's happened like 5 times and about 90% of the time when "'m searching for a track i get a link to your site. Pretty amazing. Good stuff


  • June 1, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

    I love your blog... makes my mind and hips happy.


  • July 2, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

    WHAT A TRACK!!!