Thursday, April 29, 2010

I know my face is looking ripe for disco beats  

This is one of my favorite italo pop tunes. It came out on Hole Records in 1983 and was produced by Den Harrow producers Turatti and Chieregato. The group also had another minor hit Miss You. True to the genre, the song has incomprehensible lyrics because the author just knew 15 words in English and used them all. Anyone care to try to figure them out for us?

Styloo - Pretty Face

Posted by Joel Brüt | 1 comments

Labels: ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ I know my face is looking ripe for disco beats


  • August 4, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

    So GREAT Italo Disco track! Finally found 12" this year in GREAT shape! Yeee....
    Regards!