Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feel It  


Over the years I had heard sound clips of this track and was aware that boogie collectors lit up a little bit when mentioning this 12" on the otherwise mediocre Zoo York label. A few weeks ago I found a minty copy in a thrift store and was excited to take it home and add it to my DJ crates. Wait, what the hell is that cheesy heavy metal guitar solo doing smack dab in the middle of all three 12" versions? And don't forget those vocal bits at the end that are terribly annoying. Ugh. So here is my edit of the long version, still vocal heavy but tighter and much more focused towards a linear dance floor set.

Leonard Seeley's Heritage - Feel It (BT Magnum Edit)

Posted by Magnum | 7 comments

Labels: , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Feel It


  • November 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

    Just checked the original:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etubpm2hI_s

    Wow, even though I was expecting those heavy guitar riffs, they still surprised me. Well, the cheesier the better imo.


  • November 18, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

    I did an edit of this joint last year, check it out...

    http://www.divshare.com/download/4617064-fea

    http://onedaylater.blogspot.com/search?q=dirty+NYC+boogie

    Love the blog, for obvious reasons.

    - U-Tern


  • November 18, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

    Have u ever heard 'Feel It-COCO STEEL & LOVEBOMB(Warp Records)'? What a bassline! If i play it,it sticks in my head 4 ages!
    Eclectro,South England.


  • November 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

    OMG I have been looking for this song for years no wonder I couldnt find it. You are a god!

    thanks Marino


  • November 22, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

    What a bassline! You'd never get sick of it.


  • November 22, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

    Aw man, this was one of my secret squirrel joints for the last several years!


  • November 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

    In reply 2 'Maydays' comment: did u mean the bassline 4 'Coco Steel & Lovebomb' or what track everyone's supposed 2 make comments about ??