Monday, June 01, 2009

I Gotta Feeling  


Here are are nice pair of lazer soul tracks by the modern soul group Khemisty that hailed out of Washington DC. Band members Marie Council, Shirl Hayes, Kimus Knight put out a couple of rare 12 inches and a well sought after LP that BT Magnum picked up at a thrift store recently. Each of these tracks have an entirely different feel from one another. I Can't Win For Losing has a really killer synth line and an infectious modern sound that makes you want to do a Kevin Baconesque bicycle dance routine.

Khemistry - I Got A Feeling 12"
Khemistry - I Can't Win For Losing 12"

And from the Khemistry LP:

Khemistry - Can You Feel My Love

Posted by Joel Brüt | 3 comments

Labels: , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ I Gotta Feeling