Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stop The Taxi  


 Magnum's house party last night has left me unable to stare at this screen for too long without feeling nauseous, so I'm going to keep it brief. Ford model agency are doing a photo shoot in my backyard, a makeup artist friend who is working the shoot asked if they could use my space today, which I agreed to as I thought it would be cool to watch and a good story, but all the models are barely highschool age and turned up with their parents to watch over the whole thing. They are shuffling through my records and putting on whatever easy listening they can find, which if you know my crates happens to be plenty.




 I'm going to escape into the sunshine with this dubbed out early eighties number from the Tyson records stable. Stop the taxi..


Posted by Black Shag | 4 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Stop The Taxi