Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sending All My Love Out  


Forgive the shameless Beat Electric promo, but I feel we have somewhat earned the right at this juncture. Neveretheless, I will make this short and sweet. If you are in the Los Angeles area tonite come out and see yours truly, BT Magnum fumble about and try to mix two records (108 and 130 BPM respectively) together at the Echo for the No Culture Party.

And more Importantly check out this insanely rare jam from Emerson originally featured on Disco Tom's Liger Music Mix.

Sometimes you just gotta send out your love via UPS.

Emerson - Sending all My Love Out

Posted by Magnum | 10 comments

Labels: , , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



10 comments: to “ Sending All My Love Out


  • April 29, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

    I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS!

    Any more info?

    Seriously a gem among gems.


  • April 30, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

    Oh man, just saw this too late. ;(

    You gotta give us Angelenos more heads up next time you come down the Grapevine. Would love to check a live set from you live.

    Remy


  • April 30, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

    whats up with the first song on that mix?


  • April 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

    Damn, you are right. I am losing my mind over this track. It has the quirkyness of an Aurthur Russell track with some sweet janky electro flava.


  • May 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

    Not much more info to give on this one. I believe Emerson was from Maryland. The release was 7" only and pretty damn hard to come by.


  • May 4, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

    Been looking for this joint for about a year now, James Pants played it on a mix a while back, been trying to track it down since then.

    Amazing post!
    - U-Tern


  • May 5, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

    Good call on the Arthur Russell vibe!

    This might be my new holy grail.

    Huge, massive thanks for this!


  • May 10, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

    Chairman Mao played this at our jam at Plastic People as the last tune at about 5am. Every one went crazy. serious tune.
    B


  • May 11, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

    I second U-Tern. Been looking for the 45 and a mp3 of this for a while now.


  • May 12, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

    I think we are all so happy that we found this that we didn't notice it's just a tiny bit faster than the original >.< Or is that just my ear? LOL