Friday, April 17, 2009

COOLIN' OUT  




Leon Haywood, of "I Wanna Do Something Freaky To You" fame, ran his own label called Evejim Records. While living in LA you will encounter many releases from this label, most don't really fly. This is definitely my favorite title from their extended catalog. Rare one off from this unknown band Private Joy (named after one of my favorite Prince joints).

The sun baked boogie lyrics make one feel like it 90 degrees at midnight, and time for a ice cold glass of cherry wine.

Private Joy - Coolin' Out

Posted by DISCO TOM | 1 comments

Labels: ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ COOLIN' OUT


  • April 19, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

    Gret tune, it is soooo smooth. I think I am gonna cool out next weekend at the eighties party for sho!