Sunday, May 04, 2008

All Of My Lovin'  




This is a boogie monster.

Jimmy Williams was from Philadelphia, lead singer of Double Exposure and bass player with the O'Jays, as well as session bass man on countless big disco era records. Jimmy is no longer with us, passing away in 1995.

'All Of My Lovin' is his most well known solo single and harks from the beginning of the boogie era, it is one of my all time favorite modern soul records and it is an absolute dancefloor smasher. Its a little rare to find, although it has seen CD re release by salsoul a few years ago, this mp3 is recorded from my virgin ramshorn release. If you can find it pick it up as the instrumental on the flip is also a useful tool for making other DJ's cry.


Posted by Black Shag | 1 comments

Labels:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ All Of My Lovin'


  • September 7, 2008 at 3:00 AM  

    This IS an Absolute Monster of a Jam! thank you Black Shag for posting this...*ahem*...do you wanna help me make some dj's in my neighborhood cry by letting have that Instrumental? lol...pleeeeease!? hehee