Monday, September 17, 2007

A Place Called Tarot  




Now this track has surfaced in the past couple of years as the main sample in Ray Mang's Tells Bells and as a much acclaimed Idjut Boys redit, which I honestly haven't heard and I'm sure its good, but to be honest I think the rare as you like original 12" dance edit is near perfect as it is. There is a 3 minute version on Tantra's 'The Double Album' LP but the extended dance version turns up three times, as a B side to the 'Macumba' 12" on DDD and Philips in 1982 and on the excellent Disconet vol. 5 prog. 1 from that same year, which is what I have. I like the Disconet pressings and I took this recording from a well looked after copy, enjoy:

Tantra - A Place Called Tarot (Original 1982 Dance edit)

Posted by Black Shag | 1 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ A Place Called Tarot


  • February 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

    Thank you so much for this great song man!!! I was lookin for it and i'm so satisfy to get it. Thanks!